Job Type: Part Time
When: Nights and Weekends
Location: Throughout Virginia
Do you love craft cider? Do you like talking cider with anyone and everyone? Then we have the perfect job for you! We are currently hiring Brand Ambassadors who will be the face of Coyote Hole Ciderworks at off and on site events. Our Brand Ambassadors strive to spread our fun-loving culture and premium 100% Virginia grown hard cider all while having fun and creating Coyote Hole fans along the way. All events will be located in Virginia.
We are a family owned and operated company that is just about to hit our first year in business located at Lake Anna, VA. Our footprint is quickly spreading, events attendance is increasing and we need your help!
We are currently looking to add members to our team as Brand Ambassadors on a part-time basis. This job is both easy and rewarding with the right attitude, but we have high expectations of what you’ll be expected to learn and the customer service you provide. This is a part-time job that is for the most part nights and weekends.
To apply, please submit your resume with your availability and include a short note explaining what makes you passionate about the craft cider industry, as well as why you believe you are the right candidate for the role as a Brand Ambassador to: email@example.com.
- Must be 21+
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Able to work evenings, weekends and some holidays
- Have a passion for craft cider
- Customer service experience in a face-to-face capacity
- Ability to learn & think quickly
- Have a professional and positive attitude
- Good communication skills with team members and event audience
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting guests at events on a timely and friendly fashion
- Accurately transact POS sales through POS system
- Serving pints, filling growlers and tastings
- Conducting tastings and telling our story
- Setting up festival spaces (tents, tables, etc...)
- Setup of equipment at events (kegs, jockey boxes, etc...)
- Changing kegs & maintaining organization of event equipment
- Having a sincere desire to make every tasting experience memorable and engaging