Job Type: Part Time - Full Time
Location: Coyote Hole Ciderworks
Coyote Hole Ciderworks is looking for an Event Coordinator to join our team on a part-time basis. This position has the opportunity to grow into a full-time position after a probationary period. This position will require working weekend and nights during events. If you have a positive, energetic personality and are passionate about cider, delicious food and throwing a fabulous party, then look no further!
We are looking to build an Events Team that will take our cidery facility to the next level. Coyote Hole Ciderworks hopes to share our passion for cider and the love for the Lake Anna lifestyle with our guests. Our concept is simple; celebrate our local bounty by crafting great local ciders, creating a warm and welcoming space where guests can relax, slow down and enjoy the lake life.
Coyote Hole Ciderworks features a state of the art cidery with a 3,200 sqft building housing our tasting room and production facility. We are located on 21+ beautiful acres in the heart of the Lake Anna, VA area with the ability to host events in our tasting room, outside and in our outdoor tent area.
We are looking for self-starters with strong leadership attributes and those who are flexible and able to multitask around the cidery. More importantly, someone who knows how to have a great time while paying the utmost attention to the many details of planning weddings, private parties, special events and corporate events. If this describes you, join the CHC family!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as ambassador and host, representing Coyote Hole Ciderworks, keeping customer service at the forefront of our brand
- Play a key supporting role in coordinating all aspects of events arounds our grounds
- Organize and confirm all details in advance of every event with client and vendors
- Maintain an inventory of all supplies necessary to execute events
- Manage events by coordinating rentals and accommodating client’s specific needs
- Direct operations of staff and clients during events by creating timelines, resolving problems and managing setup, breakdown and clean-up
- Assist in the coordination of event rentals and deliveries
- Assist with the managing and scheduling of event staff
- Assist with site tours of prospective clients as needed
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- At least one year of previous experience in special events, hospitality, restaurant service or a related degree preferred
- Previous people management
- Must be highly organized, resourceful and self-motivated. Excellent planning and multitasking skills is essential
- Must possess an acute attention to detail
- Must be available weekends, including late nights
- Must possess a valid drivers license
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one, small group and large group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the cidery
- Ability to convey a positive, professional and brand-consistent image of Coyote Hole Ciderworks through personal appearances and interpersonal skills
- Cider knowledge/experience a big plus
- Stand for long periods of time during events
- Team player and creative mind
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Job Type: Part Time
When: Nights and Weekends
Location: Throughout Virginia
Do you love craft cider? Do you like talking cider with anyone and everyone? Then we have the perfect job for you! We are currently hiring Brand Ambassadors who will be the face of Coyote Hole Ciderworks at off and on site events. Our Brand Ambassadors strive to spread our fun-loving culture and premium 100% Virginia grown hard cider all while having fun and creating Coyote Hole fans along the way. All events will be located in Virginia.
We are a family owned and operated company that is just about to hit our first year in business located at Lake Anna, VA. Our footprint is quickly spreading, events attendance is increasing and we need your help!
We are currently looking to add members to our team as Brand Ambassadors on a part-time basis. This job is both easy and rewarding with the right attitude, but we have high expectations of what you’ll be expected to learn and the customer service you provide. This is a part-time job that is for the most part nights and weekends.
To apply, please submit your resume with your availability and include a short note explaining what makes you passionate about the craft cider industry, as well as why you believe you are the right candidate for the role as a Brand Ambassador to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be 21+
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Able to work evenings, weekends and some holidays
- Have a passion for craft cider
- Customer service experience in a face-to-face capacity
- Ability to learn & think quickly
- Have a professional and positive attitude
- Good communication skills with team members and event audience
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting guests at events on a timely and friendly fashion
- Accurately transact POS sales through POS system
- Serving pints, filling growlers and tastings
- Conducting tastings and telling our story
- Setting up festival spaces (tents, tables, etc...)
- Setup of equipment at events (kegs, jockey boxes, etc...)
- Changing kegs & maintaining organization of event equipment
- Having a sincere desire to make every tasting experience memorable and engaging